No big deal . . .

Not too much work this weekend just mostly garage cleaning in the warm weather, however I did manage to get a few things accomplished. I called my buddy Pat over at Summit Racing (call him, order stuff 800-230-3030 ext 6129) to order a nice load of parts and on Friday I ordered my gas tank.

I also took the time to clean up and body match by the old Cragar center caps. These may get replaced with bullets at some time but for now they look a bit better.



I also painted the insert grill that I made the other day to match the silver suspension pieces.



Another coat of paint went on the bucket over the weekend as well, that means some sanding in the next day or so and parts should start arriving on Tuesday for more fun.

1 comments:

Unknown | February 14, 2009 at 5:01 PM

Thanks for the love, Ken! I appreciate it.

Looking good so far!

Post a Comment